About Khun Aun | Tattoo Artist
“My name is Aun but a lot of people call me Dr Pain.
I first open a tattoo supply store and i always had to look and search for tattoo artists to come and look at what i supply for the industry.
When i met all these artist i realized i want to learn the art, but how?. I failed art in school and I was 33 years old.”
“I then meet my master Jane and Chang. I really wanted to learn the art from them and after i soon won my first trophy”
“The reason i have to come to work at Inked in Asia is its a great tattoo studio and want to get more experiences and meet great friends too”
“I’m 37 now and started only about 4 years ago, i am proof you are never to old to learn. I had to come and see my master and he tells me to learn every day with my artwork. I am always drawing and painting”
Khun Aun’s Awards
– 2nd best of Japanese style from Orebro tattoo convention Sweden in 2016
– 3rd best of the day from Nordic ink festival Denmark in 2016
– 1st best of Black and gray from Benidorm tattoo convention Spain in 2017
– 1st best of the day from Tronheim tattoo convention Norway in 2017
– 2nd best of Japanese from Nordic ink festival Denmark 2017
Khun Aun’s Tattoo Gallery
A small selection of Tattoos done by Khun Aun